The Hilltop Alliance and the Carrick Community Council, in partnership with Dollar Bank, invite you to a free Home Buying Workshop. The workshop is open to all Hilltop residents - and those interested in living in the Hilltop. The Home Buying workshop will be held Monday, March 28, 2011 at 6 p.m. at Phillips Recreation Center, 201 Parkfield Street, Carrick.
Come and hear how you can own a home. Dollar Bank counselors will be on hand to show you how.
You’ll learn about:
• Grant money for closing costs*
• Affordable mortgage and down payment options
• Programs to help public housing residents, section 8 tenants and renters
• Counseling programs to strengthen and restore credit*
• Plus get a free credit report including an evaluation (*Certain restrictions apply.)
Space is limited so register today. Dinner will be provided. For more information and to register, call the Hilltop Alliance at 412-586-5807 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please register by Friday, March 25, 2011.
The Boulevard, Carrick